Reading Consultant and Literacy Coach
"Every child deserves a champion--an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists they become the best they can possibly be."- Rita Pierson
About Mrs. Jarrin
As a student, school was always a place where I felt safe and valued thanks to my amazing teachers. I decided to become a teacher so I could not only help all students learn, but also create a community where students felt safe and excited to learn! I love learning side-by-side with my students and colleagues at CHMS and I am looking forward to another year of pushing ourselves to grow.
- Education: B.S. in English Education, M.S. in Reading, SCSU
- Years teaching: 7
- Years in Naugatuck Schools: 2
- A few of my favorite things: Coffee, inspirational mugs, baked goods and animals
- A fun fact about me: I love Star Wars and named my son after a main character!
- Classes I teacher: STREAM and WIN for Reading
- Wish list for supplies: Sticky notes, books, glue guns and glue sticks for STREAM, pens and pencils and bean bag chairs for our reading corner.