I am so thrilled to be part of City Hill Middle School and the Naugatuck community. This is my 12th year teaching in the Naugatuck school district. I started in Naugatuck in 2005 while I completed my one year internship at NHS. I loved the community so much, that I was lucky enough to stay at NHS to complete my student teaching experience. Once completed, I was hired at Hillside Middle School (now Hillside Intermediate) as a reading assistant and there fell in love with middle school! That fall, I was lucky enough to begin teaching in the English Language Arts department with some of the most inspiring teachers. During my time at the middle schools, I headed the Talent Show for several years and started a Drama Club program at CHMS for the 2013-2014 school year. We put on a performance of Alice @ Wonderland in 2014.
My husband and I welcomed our second son, Jack Carmen Tyminski last fall, November 8, 2017. Our oldest son Noah (4) loves nothing more than being a big brother. There has been no greater gift to me than being able to be a mother to these two amazing little boys.
- Education: BA, English at the University of CT Storrs, Masters of Education, University of Bridgeport
- Years teaching: 12
- Years in Naugatuck Schools: 12
- A few of my favorite things: chocolate, photography, hiking, drawing and painting, my family!
- A fun fact about me: I was able to be attend the Final Four in 2011 when UCONN won!
- Classes I teacher: English Language Arts
- Wish list for supplies: pencils, pens, glue sticks, markers, boarder paper and classroom decorations to inspire!
- Classroom Supplies: notebook, pen/pencil, agenda planner, Comprehension Club book, folder